1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper, even though I'm a terrible gift-wrapper
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial, potted, pre-lit tree for us
3. When do you put up the tree?
As soon as I have my energy back after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down?
5. Do you like eggnog?
LOVE eggnog, especially with whipped cream and nutmeg
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
My cheerleader pom poms come to mind, as well as a magna doodle and a bike
7. Hardest person to buy for?
8. Easiest person to buy for?
Max and Abbey
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Two, one for us, and one for the babies
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Well, I dated a guy named Scott Preston my freshman year of college, and he got me NOTHING.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Little Women. There's a Christmas scene, it's a Christmas movie.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
November, usually after Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
We have a family tradition of eating tamales on the off-Christmas day. On actual Christmas, I love green bean casserole, Turkey, sweet potatoes... very similar to Thanksgiving.
16. Lights on the tree (colored or clear)?
17. Favorite Christmas song?
O Little Town of Bethlehem and Little Drummer Boy
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Vixen... right? Rudolph isn't "classic", but I'll throw him in, too. To lead the way, and all.
20. Angel, star or ribbon on top of tree?
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Pajamas on Christmas Eve, and "Santa" gifts Christmas morning. Although now that I'm an adult, I want to open them ASAP ;)
22. Favorite children's Christmas song?
Up on the House Top
23. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Last-minute plan changes
24. Favorite ornament theme or color?
Turquoise and white
25. Turkey or ham on Christmas day?
26. What do you want for Christmas this year?
A new camera and shopping $$
27. Does anyone in your family dress up as Santa?
28. Age you discovered who Santa was?
Three or four. Something about how my Dad "knew" where Santa hid my Tinker Toy set.
29. Eggnog, hot chocolate, or apple cider?
Hot chocolate or Eggnog
30. Traditional colors (red and green) or other colors?
Turquoise and white inside my house, white lights outside
31. Do you have any Christmas decorations on your roof?
No, but we have our porch decorated
32. How does Santa get into your house? Chimney or magic key?
We haven't discussed that... we're still spending Christmas morning at one of the grandparents' houses, and they each have a fire place. So... chimney for now.
33. Do you prefer gifts or gift cards?
Gift cards :)
34. Favorite children's Christmas Cartoon?
Sunday, December 12, 2010
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Posted Sunday, December 12, 2010
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Posted Wednesday, November 03, 2010
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Friday, April 30, 2010
No excuses for why I've been gone, just pictures! Hope you enjoy them!
Posted Friday, April 30, 2010
Friday, February 26, 2010
The past two weeks have been full of firsts for Abbey... it's been rough some days, but still very fun and cute!
Posted Friday, February 26, 2010
Sunday, February 14, 2010
We'll miss you, Nana...
Nana decked out in bunny ears, ready to cheer on the team of Easter egg hunters
Posted Sunday, February 14, 2010