Friday, March 23, 2007

Week 15

While Chris is behind me freaking out about dictating to me while I type, I'll say a few things! I'm in week 15 now, and there's not much to report. Oh, except that a co-worker came up to me, put her hands on my stomach, and said, "You've got a little girl in there!" WEIRD. I guess we'll see. If I do have a little girl in there, maybe my co-worker is some sort of medicine man.

Chris: "Children are our future. Invest in our future with love. That is all."

That was refreshing. He stopped my typing, informed me that he was ready to dictate, and that's what he said. Sigh.

Another doctor's appointment is coming up on the 9th, and we'll do the trisomy testing, and then on the 7th of May (I think), we find out if there's a little girl in there! After that, I don't know what will happen, but I DO know that I'll be getting another smoothie after the testing on the 9th.

Oh, yeah, and we bought a house to put the baby in! Very exciting. Here it is:


Man, this kid gets everything! Maybe it will want a nice Bentley to be driven around in...I'll have to ask about that one.

0 comments: