Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Abbey 2009!!

Well, Happy New Year, everyone! We have pictures galore, so I hope you have some time to look at all of them... It's been a VERY fun past couple of months, and Abbey just keeps getting bigger, cuter, more fun, and LOUDER! Not only is she running around the house, and starting to talk, she's talking on the phone now. It's pretty funny to see her have a little "conversation", so I included some pictures of that as well. Happy viewing!

Amy, Katie, Sidney, and I at Christmas

This begins a series of Abbey "talking" on the phone...she looks shocked!

"I can't believe it!"

"Oh, I know!"

"So, let me get this straight..."

Freshman year in college (AKA, "Where it all began..."), Chris and I would eat at a sandwich shop on campus called Rumours, and I would get The Monterrey EVERY time...it's still there!!

Chris and Abbey outside of the KANM radio studio, where Chris was a DJ

Abbey and I, very excited for her to be at A&M for the first time!

Sidney and Abbey, once again dressed alike in Flit and Flitter! Sidney loved playing with Abbey and giving her lots of hugs and kisses :)

Abbey and Mommy "Christmas Morning" at Granna and Grandpa's

Tickle fight!

Sweet hugs

See how her feet are almost touching my stomach?? :( She's getting TOO big!

Abbey loved climbing the stairs at Granna and Grandpa's!

The whole Rhame family at Christmas

Sidney and I, having what looks like a very serious conversation


Abbey and I at Aunt Amy's graduation from Kansas State!

Abbey's parents

Check out those cute pigtails!

Abbey "teaching" Daddy to play his guitar

Granna and Grandaddy with the Jackson grandkids (and great grand-Abbey) at Thanksgiving

I think Abbey wanted to make this picture more fun by showing her tummy :)

Kisses from Mommy

Amy, Sidney, and I

Abbey and Mommy

Chris, Abbey, Monica, Spencer, Mimi, and Pops

2 comments:

Megan said...

Abbey is too cute. I love those phone pictures. Maybe we will see you at Aidan's birthday party. The twins will be there.

Lucy said...

So cute! The photos of Abby talking on the phone are hilarious. THose look like SOME conversations. Maybe she was talking to Eleanor?? Eleanor seems to have very entertaining convos too, and up until now, it has been a mystery as to whom she is talking with.

Oh, could you access my blog? I added photos from our lunch date!