Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009!

Happy Mother's Day, everyone! This was my third Mother's Day (we celebrated the year I was expecting Abbey), and I have to say- I love Mother's Day! Of course, before I had a kid, I didn't care as much about it, but now it's great :)

When I was pregnant with Abbey, Chris bought me a blue topaz ring, so for this baby, he got me the matching necklace! Great job, Chris! I'm 14 weeks, and seeing hints that I'll maybe start to feel better soon.

Here's a picture of Abbey and I for our third Mother's Day together

Yes... we dressed alike :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 gorgeous gals!! Hope you had a fun day!

Joy

Michael DeSa said...

Yall are so cute! I miss you! I can't believe you are preggo again...around the time that you are due, we'll be STARTING this process *hopefully* :D