Monday, July 20, 2009

22-23 Weeks

All of the guys in our Bible study decided to get together and surprise the wives... they took us to Fearing's!! In a limo!! There was a last minute cancellation in the wine room, so that's where we were seated. The entire night was amazing- GREAT job, guys!!

Here is a picture of me from that evening, at about 22 weeks pregnant

And we finally have the baby's room set up! Here's a picture of me at almost 23 weeks next to his crib in his new, blue room!


And here's a picture I found from Joe T. Garcia's when Abbey was only 6 months old. It's one of my favorite pictures of Abbey and her Pops!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Is Abbey out of her crib already? Brave ... you are so brave!!

Monica Jackson said...

No! She's still in a crib, but she's only escaped twice. The first time, I gave her what she was looking for (her pacifier), and the second time, I gave her a pop on the leg and told her she is never ever allowed to get out of her bed without Mommy or Daddy. So far, it's worked...