Thursday, September 6, 2007

Week 39

Well, it's been 39 weeks of pregnancy, and still no sign of baby! I have, hopefully, my last doctor's appointment this afternoon, and maybe he'll tell me otherwise...

We've gotten the nursery finished, and now, all we're waiting on is the rocking chair, so there are one or two perks to Abbey not coming early! We get stuff done!! Here are a few pictures.


Right now, we're sitting and waiting for our baby to make her appearance, but it seems she takes after both of us. She'll probably be about 20 minutes late! I guess that means she'll arrive on the 15th at 12:20 AM, but I hope she'll prove me wrong. Chris and I were both a week and a half to two weeks late, but maybe she'll want to get this show on the road. We're certainly ready to meet her!

0 comments: