Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Man of the House


Kristi tagged me! Here is some general info about Chris- Husband, Dad, Consultant, Man of the house.

1. Who is your man? Christopher Alan Jackson

2. How long have you been together? 4 and a half years, married for 2 and a half.

3. How long dated? 2 years and three weeks before we married.

4. How old is your man? 26 on Saturday

5. Who eats more? Chris

6. Who said "I love you" first? Chris

7. Who is taller? Chris

8. Who sings better? We don't really sing around each other

9. Who is smarter? I don't think we've ventured to that topic...we're equally intelligent!

10. Whose temper is worse? Mine. Chris gets angry for one second and then starts laughing!

11. Who does the laundry? ME!

12. Who takes out the garbage? Chris when he's home (and when he remembers)

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Chris, from the "in the bed" viewpoint. If you're looking at the bed, me.

14. Who pays the bills? Me! That started when we moved into the house.

15. Who is better with the computer? Chris

16. Who mows the lawn? Chris

18. Who drives when you are together? Chris, unless he's really tired.

19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever gets to their wallet first- usually Chris. It's all the same money, though.

20. Who is most stubborn? We're both horribly stubborn!

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Whichever one of us is wrong in the situation.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine- they live 15 minutes away.

23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me on the forehead.

24. Who asked who out? Neither one of us. He told me he thought we would "work well" together, and I said, "Me too." A few days later, he told me I was his girlfriend. There was no asking involved!

25. Who proposed? Chris did, and I had no clue what was going on until he got down on one knee!

26. Who is more sensitive? Me

27. Who has more friends? We have the same friends

28. Who has more siblings? We each have two

29. Who wears the pants in the family? I wear his pants :) We make decisions together, but I feel like I "check" with him more often about things. I'm a worrier.

0 comments: