Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Crazy Eights

Kristen tagged me!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...
1. Finding out if we're having a boy or girl
2. Our annual Joe T. Garcia's dinner this Saturday
3. Holding our new baby
4. Seeing Abbey as a big sister
5. Converting our store room to a study
6. Candace's shower
7. Getting a tan (hopefully) for the first time in YEARS
8. Decorating the baby's room

8 Things I Did Yesterday...
1. Watch TV
2. Clean the kitchen a little...
3. Had Freebirds for dinner
4. Watch Nemo (Mee-mo) with Abbey
5. Blogged
6. Agonized over whether or not to buy the gender predictor test or just wait for the doc
7. Called a babysitter for Friday
8. Thought about doing laundry

8 Things I Wish I Could Do...
1. Travel more (I'm with you, Kristen!)
2. Swim in my own back yard
3. Keep a clean house on a daily basis
4. Wean Abbey off of the pacifier at night
5. Go for a run (I've never been a good runner...)
6. Live in NYC for just a while
7. Go back to Europe before Baby #2 arrives
8. Know the gender of my baby already!!

8 Shows I Watch...
1. Law and Order (CI and SVU)
2. Jon and Kate + 8
3. Sesame Street. Daily.
4. House
5. The Office
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. Private Practice
8. Army Wives

8 People I Tag...
1. Amy S.
2. Megan W.
3. Courtney W.
4. Jen L.
5. Joy B.
6. Kelli J.
7. Marla C.
8. Kristin C.

Happy blogging!

0 comments: