Monday, September 28, 2009

Max's Baby Shower

I had a GREAT time at my baby shower for Max! Since I am able to reuse a lot of my baby items from Abbey (except clothes of course...), we had a small shower. Max got so many adorable outfits, diapers, toys, new bottles, blankets, and gadgets that weren't around when I had Abbey. We're so blessed! Here are some pictures from the shower, courtesy of my friend Courtney:



Max and I at (nearly) 34 weeks

The airplane cake Courtney made!

All of the other amazing food Courtney made

I love my diaper cake Amy made

Cute decorations, punch, and invitations were done by Candace

I'm so lucky to have three amazing friends who all wanted to do this shower for me! Love you, girls!

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Yay! I hope we didn't leave much of the mess behind when we wrapped things up! Can't wait to meet your little man!