Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The room is ALMOST finished...

I like to think I get the house cleaner and more organized every day... I've kept our house free of dirty dishes and laundry for WEEKS now, I've kept a consistently neat and tidy living space, I constantly pick up after everyone who sets foot in our house (not at all annoying, I know!), and I've developed an even deeper love for the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (post from two years ago, when I was pregnant with Abbey). I had been waiting on Max's shower, however, to do any of his laundry... drum roll please... all of his laundry has been done, his room is clean an organized, and most of the decorations are up! I'm waiting on one tiny thing, and it should arrive from Pottery Barn Kids tomorrow!

I posted some pictures before, but here are new and improved pics of Baby Max's room:


His name is up!! Chris did an awesome job :)

The small shelf on the left is new, and it has Where the Wild Things Are propped on it; for the record, no, the Max from the book is not his namesake... just a cute coincidence

The shelf in the corner is from our living room. It was sitting there empty, so today, I dragged it into the nursery, confiscated Abbey's (now empty, since she's not a "baby" anymore) baby baskets from her changing table (now toy table), and voila! Max now has storage! Also, note the new sign above the window (I Love You to the Moon and Back).

View of most of the room from the doorway- I love it!

As soon as it arrives tomorrow, this is going to be hanging on the wall next to his closet (just the A). I can't wait to have it COMPLETE!!

3 comments:

Marla said...

It looks great!

The Penuels said...

Looks awesome Monica! Great job!

Monica Jackson said...

Thanks, ladies! We're really pleased with how it turned out :)